GST Course, GST Courses in Chennai, Certificate Course on GST, Certified Course on GST, Courses on GST in Chennai
GST COURSE IN CHENNAI & E-GST, E-ACCOUNTS
GST Course Overview
Job-Oriented & Recognized GST Certificate Courses after 12th Commerce / Arts Science Non Commerce Graduation / MBA.
GST Course, GST Courses in Chennai, Certificate Course on GST, Certified Course on GST, Courses on GST provided by ICA in Chennai. E-accounting involves performing regular accounting functions, accounting research and accounting training and education through various computer based / internet based accounting tools. ICA Institute is one of the best e-accounting institutes in which you learn net banking, E-tax filling, Advance Tally and all the other latest ways to manage online accounts. Our professional accounts faculties makes a perfect combination of theory and practical. Most of the course focuses on practical implementations of accounting concepts. In ICA Institute we provide premium e-accounting training in Chennai with certification. These courses have been designed for developing employability skills required for the students who are looking for good job in their field like:- Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Banking, Payroll, E-accounting, Direct Taxes like Income Tax and Indirect Taxes like GST(goods and services tax) , and e-Filing etc.
GST Courses - Certified E - Accounts Professional [Duration: 6 months]
E-Accounting (Advanced Direct & Indirect Taxation)
• E - accounting is the application that is based on online or Internet technologies to the business accounting function, which uses a single database between the client and the outsourced accounting firm
• E - accounting helps concentrate on the core activities and avoid costs associated with traditional accounting software such as installation, upgrades, backup and disaster recovery.The advantages of e-accounting greatly overweigh the disadvantages.
Module - I Perfect Office
• Windows, MS Office 2007 - Word, Excel (special emphasis on MIS Reports), Power Point, Access, Outlook Express, Internet, E-Ticketing, E-Banking, E-Mail etc.
Module - II TDS ("e" filing of TDS)
• PAN Application,TAN Application
• Deduction under sec.192 to 196
• Deposit challan 281
• TDS Return 24Q / 26Q
• Form 16 / 16A
• Foreign remittance 15CA / 15CB
• Lower deduction / No deduct – form 13
• Interest & Penalty calculation
• Journal Entry in Tally
Module - III MIS Advanced Excel
• Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Count if, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search.
• V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
Module - IV Income Tax ("e" filing of Income Tax)
• Introduction to Income Tax, Brief about Various Sources of Income (with illustrations)
• Introduction of 'e' Filing of Income Tax Returns Generation of IT Form ITR 01(SAHAJ), ITR 02 ,ITR 03, ITR 04, ITR 4S(SUGAM), ITR 05 and ITR06
• How To Register PAN and TAN online or manual
• Practical exposure to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in portal. How to file Return Electronically on portal
• How to Pay Tax online through Net Banking. How to Generate challans Manual
Module - V Basic of E-GST Overview of Model GST Law
• Important Definitions
• Why GST is Necessary?
• Impact of GST.
• Benefits/ Demerits.
• Different Rates of GST.
Module - VI GST Migration and Registration under Model GST Law with GST Rules & Formats
• Registration Structure under GST.
• Persons required to be registered.
• Process of Registration.
• Amendment in Registration.
• Cancellation of Registration.
• Forms for GST Registration
• GST REG-01- Application.
• GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
• GST REG-06- Certificate.
Module - VII Returns Under GST Section (37-48) with GST Rules & Formats – 10 Hrs
• Definition & Important Notes to Return.
• Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
• Notice to Return Defaulters.
• Levy of Late Fee.
• Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
• Various Return Form
• GSTR-I, II ,III
Module - VIII Input Tax Credit - Section 16-21 with GST Rules
• Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
• Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
Module - IX Other Topics - with E-GST Rules & Formats
• Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
• Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
• Tax Deduction at source Section 51
• Tax Invoices Section 31
• Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
• Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
Module - X Payroll Processing (with Real Life Project)
• PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
• ESI Challan Deposit and Return
• Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
• Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
Module - XI Spoken English & PDP
•Grammar, Vocabulary Building, Pronunciation, Communication, Listening & Comprehension, Real Life Scenarios, BBC News stories, Interview Skills Special Classes on PDP ( Body Language) etc.